Welcome to our website.
This website with URL address www.wildswimmingaustralia.com is owned and operated by Wild Swimming Australia (86213736045).
The term ‘Wild Swimming Australia’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Wild Swimming Australia, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 86213736045, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
2. The goods and services offered by this website may change without prior notice.
3. At Wild Swimming Australia we do our very best to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information we provide. However, the information on our website and in our blog and social media posts is intended as a guide only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law. You should not visit the swimming locations without first checking the accuracy of the information provided. Swimmers and other website users are responsible for making their own judgements about safety, access and appropriate behaviour.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You are responsible for your own decisions about whether or not to visit or swim at any given location and you must not rely (in whole or in part) on the information provided on the Wild Swimming Australia website, in its social media broadcasts, newsletters or blog articles. If you are in any doubt about the safety of an activity or location mentioned on the site or your ability to cope with the physical requirements of any activity then you should not visit the location or participate in the activity.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Wild Swimming Australia, its employees and associates shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or other harm, loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential, or other) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this website, or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this site. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Any unauthorised use of our images will be reported. Some of the photographs used are also available on international photo libraries and if used for certain purposes without permission legal action may be taken by these third parties to protect their licence.
We will usually be more than happy for you to share content on social media and other websites as we want as many people as possible to get inspired to swim in the wild. Please contact us first by email to check and always clearly acknowledge Wild Swimming Australia as the source and clearly link back to our website.
Most of our images are available for purchase for commercial use. Please contact us by email for more info.
7. If, at our request, you send submissions (for example comments on or photographs and video of swimming locations) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any submissions that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
However we do not verify the information provided in comments and this information should be checked by the user as with any other information provided on the website. Responses to comments are welcome in order to broaden and deepen the quality of information available.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or which violates any party’s intellectual property.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Wild Swimming Australia website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
10. This website may also include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. Certain content, products and services available via our website and social media output may include materials from third-parties.
11. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
12. We cannot and will not guarantee that this website is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties.
13. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
14. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
15. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
16. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
17. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
18. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
19. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Wild Swimming Australia is a registered business in NSW, Australia (ABN: 86213736045)
Should you wish to contact us about any aspect of these Terms and Conditions please do so via the contact form on our website or by emailing email@example.com